Every Job is a Sales Job
Let’s take the “ick” factor out of sales and opens your eyes to the wide array of “selling” opportunities all around you every day–even the unofficial sales that you may never have considered to be sales at all. Every Job Is a Sales Job reminds you that you have the tools you need to be successful at sales and that you have had them your whole life. By embracing your inner salesperson, you will have the ability to transform your company, your career, and your life. I will seamlessly walk you through how to do exactly that by sharing my simple, five-step formula based on the best practices of today’s leading salespeople:
- Plan: Determine exactly what it is you want and set a clear path for getting it.
- Look for Opportunities: Train yourself to recognize opportunities for success when they present themselves.
- Establish Trust: Communicate effectively with those who can help you.
- Ask for What You Want: Move past the fear of rejection and make your “ask” in just the right way.
- Follow Up: Stay in touch (even if the answer is “no”) and ask for referrals, references, and introductions.
Once you embrace the fact that you’re a salesperson, you’ll see doors opening everywhere. Using this proven formula, you can harness what you are already doing—making sales every day without even knowing it! I will teach you how to identify and make these unexpected sales with intention. In the process, you will impress your bosses, make yourself more valuable to your clients, and get more of what you want.
There’s no reason to simply settle for what’s offered. Every Job Is a Sales Job will change the way you see your career, yourself, and the people you interact with every day, so you can start getting what you want and deserve—starting today.